Polyester film, matt translucent, stable to heat. For DTP applications suitable. The film can be copied directly onto offset and screen printing plates.
|Art. Number||Thickness||Format||Packing quantity|
|38SLZ.050.44000||0.095 mm||DIN A4||100 sheets|
|38SLZ.050.43000||0.095 mm||DIN A3||100 sheets|
- Duplex printing possible
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Excellent runnability
- Heat resistant
- Tear resistant
- Splash resistant
- Resistant against chemicals in toner blackening devices
- Accepts writing with ball point pens, felt tip pens and pencils
- Translucent matt
|Base Material||PET film|
|Packing quantity||100 sheets|
- For use on most black and white copiers and laser printers.
Special hints for reproductionable originals:
Toner compressors do contain solvents due to which the toner particles swell. The thereby achieved density is sufficient for reproductionable originals. Precondition is that the toner blackening is set at a high level when printing SLZ. Grey haze on unprinted areas and „spiderweb“ effects around letters or areas are an indication that the toner density is too high.
Manufacturers of toner compressors recommend to print SLZ with printers made by Canon or HP.
Machines that are using the new polymer toners are not suitable for toner blackening.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.