Specially coated polyester film with a double matt translucent surface which is suitable for printing on both sides. The film is heat stabilized for good flatness properties and the coating offers excellent toner bonding for image permanence.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Length (m)||Nominal thickness (mm)|
- Duplex printing possible
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Suitable for Clean Room applications
- Excellent toner bonding
- Officially approved by Xeikon - Class 1A
- Tear resistant
- Consistent performance
- Dedicated script files
- Dedicated coating for dry toner digital presses
- No limited shelf life
- Splash resistant
|Coating Printside||Xeikon dry toner|
|Printside||Special coating for toner, printable both sides|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||4|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.100|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||1|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from Xeikon and compatible brands.
- Not compatible with liquid toner Digital Presses (see Folex Digiprint -IG series).
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the machine manufacturers manual.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- No preconditioning within the press required.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.