Solventbased, UV-curable and Latex Inks
Reprojet ES CL
Specially coated, highly clear transparent polyester film for the production of full tone separations that can then be contact exposed to silk screens. The film offers high ink absorption capacity with a very fast drying time. Dependant on RIP settings or when using print mode "double strike print", ink coverage is excellent and high UV densities can be attained by printing with the K-ink mode. Due to its high transparency it is also ideal for overlays, templates, glass graphics etc. The film meets the highest demands with regard to image registration accuracy and dimensional stability.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Length (m)||Total Thickness (mm)|
- Print side: light matt structured coating for good roll transport in the printer
- Brillant and vibrant colors prints
- Can be used in front and back print mode (right reading resp. mirror prints)
- Good ink adhesion
- High resolution
- High visual contrast
- Areas will glow for hours
- Fast ink drying (if necessary activate heating system in the printer).
- Improved water resistance
- Clear glossy
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet Eco Solvent & Solvent|
|Printside||Slightly matted, rougher side|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||5|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.125|
|Total Thickness (mil)||6.2|
|Total Thickness (mm)||0.155|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using solvent ink systems.
- Not recommended for printing with oil, water based or latex inks.
- Heating system in printer possible up to approx. 48°C. Higher temperature may cause film deformation.
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Ink Load: approx. 220 - 280 % (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration)
- Lamination: cold or hot laminates (low-temp) possible, pre-tests are recommended.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.
REPROJET - Production of reprographic master films (EN) (PDF)
REPROJET - Production of reprographic master films (DE) (PDF)
REPROJET - Pour l’impression de modèles de reproduction pour la sérigraphie (FR) (PDF)
IMAGING MATERIALS - For large format ink jet printers (EN) (PDF)
IMAGING MATERIALS - For large format ink jet printers (DE) (PDF)