Folajet Backlit is a single matt coated polyester film for photorealistic prints to be displayed in backlit frames and advertisement panels. Recomended for indoor use, front & back print compatible.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Length (m)||Nominal thickness (mm)|
- Brilliant, true colour reproduction with or without back lighting
- Suitable for dye inks
- Can be used in front and back print mode (right reading resp. mirror prints)
- Suitable for piezo Ink Jet printer
- Suitable for pigment inks which offers improved light stability
- Suitable for thermal Ink Jet printer
- Good ink absorption
- Super sharp edge definition
- High whiteness for excellent contrast
- Fast dry
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||5|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.125|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- Printer Mode: photo quality, coated paper, o.e.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- For Outdoor Use, laminating is recommended.
- Ink Load: approx. 260 - 300% (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration).
- Lamination :cold or heat lamination. For outdoor application lamination is recommended. Before laminationg let the prints dry for minimum 2 hours.
- Once packaging is opened, store at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60 %
- Shelf life 1 year after delivery (under above storage conditions)